Live from the pressbox! DCI FINALS

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can it, Nikk. If you have a problem with me, then PM me like an adult. I have invited you to do so on more than one occasion and have yet to see one from you.

By the way, you must have been "that bored" since you took the time to type out a post. :worthy:

^0^ :P

OK...here comes the door...who's it going to be....nothing surprising...same stuff...

Cool show...I'll comment more in my review...a little flat tonight perhaps?? SCV HAS A SHOT...although a noted visual guru god in my life whispered in my ear about 10 mins ago that he thought SCV wasn't particularly good visually speaking (but used FAR more colorful language)...

Anyway--this will be a VERY interesting awards ceremony...

Why didn't Cadets call me to program this show? Because I would have at least ONCE this summer when the crowd yelled "Don't open it Don't do it!!" I would have had NOT do it and leave the field. It would have been hilarious...ok...maybe not...

Cadets off to a good start if not a tad under the emotional impact of SCV...sound great...

No bias towards SCV at all eh?

:P

Edited by arno0940

No bias towards SCV at all eh?

I don't think Ryan has ever claimed objectivity re: the Cadets this year. So... yeah, bias towards SCV. Why not?

As they enter the field, you can feel the electricity revving the crowd up...OBVIOUSLY the dark horse favorite of the night...and I am with the crowd as much as I like Blue Devils and Cavaliers...I REALLY connect with PR

Again. . .scores at 10 central, or 11 central?

Sorry for asking again.

Aww, Phantom is not in black! That would have been great!