Hop wants to eliminate score recaps and other rule changes.

As are 17 minutes to set up, perform, and tear down. A revision of the props should happen.

The majority of the time setup was fine. Again, it sucks when the other corps is still in the way, and you have to wait to get the board in place. Its neither corps' fault.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As are 17 minutes to set up, perform, and tear down. A revision of the props should happen.

I agree that the props should not be excessive so that it causes time problems. I think it is the electronics situation that is causing this problem mostly. I'm not sure if the time limit has been revised since the allowance of amps. If it hasn't, then this would be the next natural step in perfecting the system.

I agree that the props should not be excessive so that it causes time problems. I think it is the electronics situation that is causing this problem mostly. I'm not sure if the time limit has been revised since the allowance of amps. If it hasn't, then this would be the next natural step in perfecting the system.

I also agree with that. I don't think the setup time has changed, although I might be very wrong. I tuned out for the rule proposals for the most part last year and in 2004.

The majority of the time setup was fine. Again, it sucks when the other corps is still in the way, and you have to wait to get the board in place. Its neither corps' fault.

No -- it IS the fault of the corps who can't move fast enough. They're the ones in charge of their gear -- they're the ones that have to get their tails moving, whether coming on or leaving.

Quote from IRMO: 'll say this again at least with Hop we know where he stands and we have a fighting chance to combat it. I'm not sure about the others. Fear the unknown because that is what will bite you in the ### everytime.

Well, in the very short period of time I've been on here, it seems that people would rather argue and blame than actually read and have intelligent conversations. This is becoming the norm here in the good ole USA. FOlks are still saying HOP is blaming everything on others when I just posted from his blog a few pages back that he is accepting responsibility. But apparently people are too lazy to read the thread and just post based on the last thing posted.

Is this the way this board always operates? I was really hoping for intelligent discussion and to learn some things on here.

Edited by Wadep66

wwtdd?

wwtdd=what would tyler durden do?

Ensure that each corps has a clear shot in and out of the field. Remove some of the people from the area where the power is located, like cameramen/photographers/show staff so you arn't running around people to get everything set. Make sure every stadium is up to spec on wiring, and can ensure reliability.

wwtdd=what would tyler durden do?

Ensure that each corps has a clear shot in and out of the field. Remove some of the people from the area where the power is located, like cameramen/photographers/show staff so you arn't running around people to get everything set. Make sure every stadium is up to spec on wiring, and can ensure reliability.

wwtdd is a website, by the way.

Sounds like all the practical reasons why amps shouldn't have been allowed in the first place. It's like the directors forgot how crappy so many stadiums really are.