Hooters Drum Corps

3. I am seriously curious if an All Girl corps could really work in DIV 1. I know we have had them in the past, and they have even won Class A, but could an All Girl corps compete in DIV 1 and make Semifinals?

I think an ALL-GIRL corps would probably do quite well with the proper instructional staff and show design !!

I have no doubts that if some of the ALL-GIRL corps from the 70's, Ventures, St. Ignatius, Les Chatelaines, were around today, they would probably make semi finals !!! b**bs b**bs b**bs B)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hereby volunteer my services as corps tailor. ^0^

Remember, dirty old men need love too. :P

Should have known better than to open this thread.... testosterone levels reaching maximum threshold levels recommended by OHSA.... quick, someone break out a bottle of Frebreeze and use it before this plight spreads..... :P

What the ####, if Hooters can run it's own airline why not a Drum Corps? LOL

Yeah, and they ran it into the ground.

From the airline's website. << Hooters Air has discontinued all flight on all routes>>

I'm intrigued by the idea of a corps taking on a style mirrored after its sponsors.

For example, we have Irish/Celtic-themed shows from Pioneer.

So if we have a Hooters-sponsored corps, imagine how many cool shows we could have about:

OWLS!

Imagine though...

The Hooters calendar girls presently tour the world to attend sporting events, NASCAR, powerboat races, the Hooters Golf tour, etc. They have (I've heard) quite a following whenever they market an appearance.

Imagine the attendance boost alone at the major regional shows and finals by having the Hooters girls working the VIPs & hospitality areas. Not to mention the cross-marketing that could go on at the restaurants, etc.

Ladies & gentlemen, I think we have found a winner of an idea!