Thundrebirds on the Lake

The Erie Thundrebirds will be performing this Tuesday Aug. 15th at or about 7:00 P.M. at what is know as "Eight Great Tuesdays". Every Tuesday for eight weeks local and nationaly known groups perform at the "Pepsi Ampatheater" (Jefferson Airplane was there last week)

which is located along the Bayfront Parkway adjacent to Lake Erie and typically enjoys 4,000 to 6,000 spectators along with their lawn chairs and coolers.

The Dave Stevens Big Band (20 piece) is the headiner and the TBIRDS perform between sets. If you like the Big Band Sound.....you'll love the Dave Stevens Band (features nationaly known musicians (I.E. Bruce Johnstone, Randy Percell, LLoyd Johns. etc.......)

Come on out and listen to Big Band......AND.....the 50th Anniversary Addition of the....

ERIE THUNDERBIRDS!!! :)

Oh ya....while I have your attention.....the TBIRDS will be the opener at the Crawford County Fair in Meadville, pa. August 19th at 6:00 p.m. The Crawford County Fair is the LARGEST County Fair in the state of Pennsylvania. Don't miss this!!!! We preceed the Tractor Pull!! (....told ya it was a county fair.....)

Edited by melligene

(Dan's got my BACK.......again :sshh:

I'll always have your back :)

Thunderbirds, on the Erie bayfront, tomorrow night at approx. 7:00 P.M. be there, it's free and fun!!! or, if you reside along Lake Erie, you just might hear us anyway(directed at our friends in Canada B) )

(Dan's got my BACK.......again :sshh:

Hey Dan have fun and we'll see ya this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job Thunderbirds!!!! I think we had the best show of our season (so far)......

You might be on to something here Dan. Did you happen to notice Joey Pero sitting on the ground front row center? Looked like he was really enjoying himself. (along with the estimated 6,000 others). Hope we haven't peaked yet. :)

You might be on to something here Dan. Did you happen to notice Joey Pero sitting on the ground front row center? Looked like he was really enjoying himself. (along with the estimated 6,000 others). Hope we haven't peaked yet. :)

6000 screaming non drum corps fans I might add,.........

6000 screaming non drum corps fans I might add,.........

If I may take a Quote from the PGA............."These Guys Are Good........" b**bs