Robbed!

Maybe they should have competed with Div II... they would have gotten in the top 3... i really enjoyed the show, and i thought they should have placed higher than they did..

You just opened up a can of worms, and its the radioactive nuclear ones that will take over the world, or maybe just this thread.

So, I'd comment...but I have a feeling someone will very shortly say what is on my mind for me. (Hey, its before 8 AM, I can be lazy.)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacific Crest was robbed. Pacific Crest had a great show at Quarterfinals. Their show was cleaner than many of the other

bottom corps. Musically they had it, by far. The loudest hornline in the bottom tier, etc. They had the crowd on their feet by the end of the Opener and on their

feet and clapping before they played the last note of the closer. P.C. was being underscored after the Lawrence show and on. They defeated Southwind on their

first head to head and then dropped three points behind Mandarins, Southwind, Seatle, I don't think so. Their performance execution was right on. What were

the Judges thinking? No offense to the Magic, Seatle, Southwind, or Mandarins, but Pacific Crest had a top knotch show and deserved that 17th spot. In fact, a

lot of people seemed to agree the same thing. The audience was shocked when they heard their score, why... because they were underscored.

I am certain you don't speak for the Pacifi Crest organization. You should state that before you go on such a hissy fit.

I am certain you don't speak for the Pacifi Crest organization.

Maybe not, but Coco18 has to be the biggest Pacific Crest homer alive. Literally all of his posts are about Pacific Crest.

Better luck next time Pacific Crest! :(

rimshotTerrance

All 11 of them?

Yes. He's obsessed! When will it end? At 12? 13?

He is just trying to catch up to Hrothgar's number of negative Cadets posts

Whew. That's gonna be a tough climb.

PC had a really fun to show this year. Saw em in so cal and really enjoyed it, however, I think there visual package might hold them back. I think they should've been 17th this year. If the guard work and drill were better written I think they could've been a lot closer to Blue Stars and Crossmen. Great low brass though. Keep up the good work guys!