Marion Cadets

I just wanted to make a public thank you to the Michael King, Jodee Willis, and the entire Marion Cadets organization.

The Marion organization opened the doors to its corps hall last Saturday night to house the Raiders and its drivers. This way the drivers were well rested and we did not have incur the added expense of flying in additional drivers.

This is another example of the great heart of our activity. Even while in the process of rebuilding their own drum corps, Marion was able to extend their hand to help the Raiders.

Thank you and wishes for a speedy return to the field!!

I just wanted to make a public thank you to the Michael King, Jodee Willis, and the entire Marion Cadets organization.

The Marion organization opened the doors to its corps hall last Saturday night to house the Raiders and its drivers. This way the drivers were well rested and we did not have incur the added expense of flying in additional drivers.

This is another example of the great heart of our activity. Even while in the process of rebuilding their own drum corps, Marion was able to extend their hand to help the Raiders.

Varsity move.

[/quot

Good luck raiders

Edited by coats1952

However, it was very nice of them to let you stay in thier fortified rehearsal compound.

I do not know about any of those allegations. I do not know if either of you were a part of the Marion Cadets. I only wanted to thank Michael and his staff for their open hand. I do not think it was right to use my post to bash the Cadets.

100% Cheap Shot Posts by coats1952 and captainwelch <**>

If you have a problem with the past and the Marion Cadets, address it in another manner, the kids and the organization suffered enough this year, they helped out another corps which I am sure would do the same for them or any other corps.

always good to see such things. Good luck to the return of Marion, and good luck on the continuing success of the Raiders.

Goodluck!

WordRider