Somebody's been taking Cesario too seriously:

First, I need to preface this by saying that I am glad that Mr. Garcia is OK. Otherwise, of course I would not be posting this and making light of this situation.

Second, this should be a warning to all you Phans: your favorite hornline might be dangerous, use caution when listening. :worthy:

(This is an unedited AP article, which I found here: http://www.salon.com/wire/ap/archive.html?...=D8JJH7HG1.html, but should be available at any good newspaper's site.)

Man Trapped Waist-Deep in Chocolate

- - - - - - - - - - - -

August 19,2006 | KENOSHA, Wis. -- It might sound like a chocoholic's dream, but stepping into a vat of viscous chocolate became a two-hour nightmare for a 21-year-old man Friday morning. Darmin Garcia, an employee of a company that supplies chocolate ingredients, said he was pushing the chocolate down into the vat at Debelis Corp. because it was stuck. But it became loose and he slid into the hopper.

"It was in my hair, in my ears, my mouth, everywhere," said Garcia, who has worked at the company for two years. "I felt like I weighed 900 pounds. I couldn't move."

The chocolate was 110 degrees, hotter than a hot tub, said Capt. Greg Sinnen of the Kenosha Fire Department.

Co-workers, police and firefighters tried to free the man but couldn't get him loose until the chocolate was thinned out with cocoa butter.

"It was pretty thick. It was virtually like quicksand," said police Capt. Randy Berner.

Garcia was treated for minor injuries and released.

After more than two hours in the chocolate, does he still have a taste for it?

"Not so much anymore," Garcia said.

Funny article ~

Yes, but is being trapped in a vat of chocolate the same thing as

taking a bath in it? :worthy: