Mini Corps Repertoires This Year...

We're playing.............................music.

Rich.......We're playing .......Music..LEE (at least we're supposed to) See you in the parking lot.......again :sshh: (Who Cares...Syracuse 2001 the great window entrance)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we already have a topic asking who will be competing in the mini corps show, let's hear what everyone's playing. (I presume everyone has gotten the appropriate clearances, etc. which definitely plays into our decisions.)

Mass Brass will be playing a plethora of styles from Jazz to Cuban/Latin to classic drum corps ballad:

"Niner Two"

"A Mis Abuelos"

"Let It Be Me"

We plan on rockin' the house and making a run at the title. But regardless, we WILL be swillin' cold ones when it's all over!

What are you guys playin'???

St Kevins is opening with Shangri-La, followed by a "Swingin" arrangement of "It Don't Mean a Thing". Our third number is "Over the Rainbow" with a "guest appearance" by an incredible soloist. Our final number is America/Stars and Stripes (with a patriotic color-pre.). We plan to crush the competion in the Senior (over 55) mini corps division.

Good luck to Mass Brass and all the mini corps at DCA.

See you in Rochester.

We're playing.............................music.

RICH YOU PIECE OF....PIE!!! How the heck are ya! Got your message a few weeks ago with Sara! I'll see you in Rah Cha Cha. I am playing with Star United Mini Corps and I can't wait to get up there!

See you in a bit!

LATES!

OH...and Star United is playing some the best.....oh, you'll just have to wait and see. WAIT...and SEE!

Edited by mellos

RICH YOU PIECE OF....PIE!!! How the heck are ya! Got your message a few weeks ago with Sara! I'll see you in Rah Cha Cha. I am playing with Star United Mini Corps and I can't wait to get up there!

See you in a bit!

LATES!

OH...and Star United is playing some the best.....oh, you'll just have to wait and see. WAIT...and SEE!

Man, I could be SUCH an ######## right now.

Wait, what am I saying!!! I AM an ########!!

Star's playing......

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Just kidding.

I hear there's a jam in the parking lot afterwards... Maybe I'll bring the Bb before I sell it off.

Hey Sara, it looks like your ol' buddy Josh is coming. So maybe you guys can hug and make up? Or do we have form a ring? ^0^

Hey Sara, it looks like your ol' buddy Josh is coming. So maybe you guys can hug and make up? Or do we have form a ring? ^0^

I don't know if I'll hug him. But I promise not to call him any more names if that helps.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Renegades will be playing Mexicali Nose, originally performed by the Buddy Rich Big Band and The Jazz Police, recorded by the Gordon Goodwin Band.

I think you will enjoy it.