Marty Redmann

Marty Redmann should be the next director of the Madison Scouts.

He is an alum, was a wonderful performing member, and has done great things with the board.

He also knows what the Madison Scouts were, are, and what they should strive to be.

If not Marty, Mike Leofelholz or Pat Seidling.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is an alum, was a wonderful performing member, and has done great things with the board.

He also knows what the Madison Scouts were, are, and what they should strive to be.

Could Scott Boerma continue to arrange for the Scouts and assume the role of Corps Director?

I use humor to deal with conflict, so....

I heard Rick Bays will hopefully be looking for a new job once he leaves/gets asked to leave Capital Regiment.

Maybe he should be the new Director

Except that Mike and Pat already have jobs.. I think this is a wonderful sentiment.. all three men would be excellent leaders for the corps.

I'm pretty sure Marty's got a job and plans that would make being the Scouts' director impossible..

Heartwarming sentiment, though.. really. :)

I think any corps that hires Rick Bays should be kicked out of DCI after the ######## he put those kids through this summer. I am a teacher that takes kids on the road all the time and never, EVER would I put their personal health on the wayside to keep the corps going. DCI stops corps from touring such as the Troopers yet they let this ### clown keep going. #### that.

Oh, and those three that I posted about, people change jobs all the time.

From what I have been told, EVERYONE with a paid position with Madison has had their position terminated. This includes all design or whatever staff as well.

WHAT?

Good freaking Lord. I know I'm not party to the inside workings of the Scouts organization, but...that hits like a ton of bricks. Boerma, Rosander....everyone?

Stunned.