Need G Bugles

A-G

Need ASAP... 2 used Contrabass 3 valve G Bugles with case.

We may have two Kings with Kanstul 3 valve conversion kits installed available in a couple weeks,........................ also we have an Olds with the same 3 valve kit installed for sale right now..............send me an email at thunderbirds@erie.net

Edited by Gary Matczak

We may have two Kings with Kanstul 3 valve conversion kits installed available in a couple weeks,........................ also we have an Olds with the same 3 valve kit installed for sale right now..............send me an email at thunderbirds@erie.net

Those horns sounded great at the Alumni show in Rochester. The most power I've ever heard from 4 contras.

I know of a kanstul contra in mint condition for sale. Not bull either. Had a few people ask about it but they fell through. Pm me if you are interested. The horn is g and it has two cases with it. The horn breaks down the bell comes off. Used and owned by one person for 4 seasons. Only one tour with Phanton in 95.

I know of a kanstul contra in mint condition for sale. Not bull either. Had a few people ask about it but they fell through. Pm me if you are interested. The horn is g and it has two cases with it. The horn breaks down the bell comes off. Used and owned by one person for 4 seasons. Only one tour with Phanton in 95.

Very much interested. PM sent.

Sorry about the delay to everyone who emailed me... seems I've got an old email addy in DCP.

Anyhow - mello is no longer available.

Are you looking for Kanstul or Dynasty?

I have a Dynasty 3 valve bugle in excelent condition. you can pm me at jmfeen or e-mail me at jmfeen@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...