BigSev

does it start with the letter M?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyet.

muahahahahahaha....saweet.

This is an open invitation to any players who might like to come and join us. We currently have 74 people registered to march with the Oktoberfest corps. If you are interested in coming to La Crosse for Oktoberfest and would like to join us for the parade, we would love to have you. Check it out at www.bluestars.org/ofest and let us know if you will join us for the fun, food, music, and all that Oktoberfest has to offer (beer)! B)

Dear Big sev

Are you and the rest of the BSA's comming to TB's end of the year banquet at the Blue Stars Brat Stand, for some down home drinkin and fightin? It's starting to boring drinkin and fightin by our selves. :P

D&F @7 b**bs

Dear Big sev

Are you and the rest of the BSA's comming to TB's end of the year banquet at the Blue Stars Brat Stand, for some down home drinkin and fightin? It's starting to boring drinkin and fightin by our selves. :P

D&F @7 b**bs

We will be around. After we finish with the parade we as a unit are heading back to the fest grounds. After the parade finishes we will be playing through our songs for the crowd. We'll be hanging around the brat stand for a while. I am confident you will see several of the members of the corps in around the brat stand the rest of the evening.

EXCRAMENT!!!!!

See you at the brat stand.

I did not know that you guys BSA's played a concert after the parade, are you super people?

Really? An alum from Michigan that starts with M. I know one that marched with me who is living in Ann Arbor - did color guard in the 70's. Any chance we are talking the same alum?

I'm thinking we're talking The Infamous M-Lo.........right, guys?? B)