RetroSound/Capital Brass Aliance

The Aliance of RetroSound and Capital is huge. This has the entire Capital Region in a Buzzzzzzz awaiting the open house. Instruments are available and ready to be played and it appears that there are more than enough looking to join in and have fun doing what we all love to do. PLAY MUSIC. Keep Posted for the date of the Open House.

Joe C.

We have it on the home page (brassomania.com) but i guess we should have it on the Capital Brass! page as well.

Thanks John!

You're welcome. It's easy to forget not everyone in the country knows where every group is. I can't tell you how many times i've seen announcments or press releases on DCP that leave out exactly where the event is, sometimes leaving out the city as well as the state.

You're welcome. It's easy to forget not everyone in the country knows where every group is. I can't tell you how many times i've seen announcments or press releases on DCP that leave out exactly where the event is, sometimes leaving out the city as well as the state.

Well, now that YOU went to the trouble of finding our location (and pointing it out here) EVERYBODY will know where we are!

So...

Thanks Again!

An idea whose time has come for our area (Albany, NY)

No less an organization than the World Champion Reading Buccaneers announced today that the "The Reading Buccaneers Brass Band", will be added to a family that already includes both a field and alumni corps.

Multiple and varied performance ensembles within the same drum corps organization: providing more opportunitites for members, and room for growth for the whole unit.

RetroSound and Capital Brass! - 2 diverse approaches to drum corps that, together, represent an opportunuty for everyone in our community to take part.

Not saying we invented the idea; but the time has come for it to blossum in our own area.

JUST PLAY!

Can't wait .. should be fun for all.

b**bs

No doubt!

We have some HOT and fun arrangements;

we've acquired a nice set of modern instruments;

and we'll be instructed by a local full-time professional trumpet player with A LOAD of experience playing on the hottest jazz and swing groups in the region. This guy knows what we're aiming for and has done it over and over.

12 years ago, we produced Brass-O-Mania! in the space of a few months, when few in our area thought that we could do it.

We've picked up a lot of experience and contacts in the meantime...

and now, the partnership with RetroSound ....

Next big surprise for our region.... Capital Brass!

and by springtime: RetroSound!

Edited by brassomaniac