Set sail with the 2007 Reading Buccaneers!

sooooo, are you two tellin' me that teaching techniques have gone from Suzuki method to Yakuza method? I use the latter with great results.........kids are unlikely to make mistakes when they lose fingers one-joint-at-a-time (but only from the left hand). When all left hand fingers are gone just install a hook.......... :lolhit:

Nice concept, Dan. Sounds like a Stanley Milgram experiment (for those of you who took Psychology 101!).

Yes, it's going to be a great year. A GOLDEN opportunity to be part of a GOLDEN anniversary celebration!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom,

Actually, we are taking a new approach this year. We call it "Torture for Ticks". I suspect we will be cleaner than ever this season. ^0^

Already been there and done that (I.E. "Torture for Ticks"). The welts and bruises do go away with time, but the physical and emotional scars never completely disappear. Give'em one more for the good of the group and the road as well ("Torture for Ticks" that is).

Best of luck to the Bucs in 2007. Can't wait to see what will be presented for the 50th anniversary.

Hoist-ye-maties ... We will improve by Hook or Crook !!!

Edited by Browniebrick

Best of luck to the Bucs in 2007. Can't wait to see what will be presented for the 50th anniversary.

Hoist-ye-maties ... We will improve by Hook or Crook !!!

It's going to be a great year! Lots of stuff happening in Reading. We're gonna celebrate 50 great years with another high-quality production and another year of great memories and friendships for our members and staff.

Want to be part of something extraordinary?

Jump aboard with the 2007 Reading Buccaneers!!!

www.readingbuccaneers.org

Go BUCS!

Lois:

The things you do and the personal sacrifices you make for the Buccaneers Drum & Bugle Corps and the Organization itself is nothing short of spectacular. Why do I say that?......Because I was fortunate enough to experience it first hand this past season. Thanks to you and Lou for everything you do and have done for all of us! Bucs Support Staff Rocks!

Dave Faust,

Reading Buccaneers, 1982

Yeah, Lois is some of the Blue Glue that holds this ship together. It's a pleasure to sail the high seas with her!

Meet Lois, her support staff team, and many wonderful people at Membership Day!

Yes......I would love to meet more people on membership day. Not only will we be putting together the marching members, we'll be looking for people who just want to hang with the corps and help out where ever possible.

We have lots of room.....for lots of support staff!!!!! Food preparation, uniform care, equipment handlers, field liners, etc.

Join the Buccaneers, it's going to be a great celebration of 50 years!!!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you in the line on November 26th,

Ditto!

It's going to be an extraordinary year! Glad you'll be joining us for Membership Day!