Another Loss in the Family

Mr Mike Leka RIP:

Mr Michael Leka, aged 66, the husband of Park City Pride's drum mjaor Lillian Gaudette Leka passed away suddenly

this Sunday past. He was the videographer for the Park City Pride and had been with the corps in this capacity from it's inception.

His last taping was of the Park City corps was their performance at the 2006 DCA Alumni Classic. Our deepest sympathy and condolences to Lillian, the Leka and Gaudette families and the Park City Pride.

Elphaba

Edited by elphaba01

Mr Mike Leka RIP:

Mr Michael Leka, aged 66, the husband of Park City Pride's drum mjaor Lillian Gaudette Leka passed away suddenly

this Sunday past. He was the videographer for the Park City Pride and had been with the corps in this capacity from it's inception.

His last taping was of the Park City corps was their performance at the 2006 DCA Alumni Classic. Our deepest sympathy and condolences to Lillian, the Leka family and the Park City Pride.

Elphaba

My SINCEREST condolences & prayers to Lillian and Family, along with the Leka and Gaudette families.

So young....

My deepest sympathy.

R.I.P. Mike,

You touched my soul with your kindness..... in welcoming me to the Pride family My condolences go out to the Leka, and Gaudette famlies You are all in my thoughts and prayers thank you for being a friend and a Big Bother

Bob Cameron

2nd Baritone

Park City Pride