Troopers: New arranger and selling G's?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard some folks claim that G's can produce more power than Bb's, but not the sound quality. However, that's just grapevine material heard by a perc guy (me). I'm just happy to see the Troopers coming back. I really missed them. :ph34r:

I've heard some folks claim that G's can produce more power than Bb's, but not the sound quality. However, that's just grapevine material heard by a perc guy (me). I'm just happy to see the Troopers coming back. I really missed them. :ph34r:

:OT:

Troopers aren't listed on the Corp Audition Dates listing on dci.org - they need to get the word out as early and often as possible so kids can plan for them.

Troopers aren't listed on the Corp Audition Dates listing on dci.org - they need to get the word out as early and often as possible so kids can plan for them.

We are working on that information and will publish it as soon as we can 100% guarantee our camp location. We don't want to jump the gun and say we're having camp in location X only to find out that we can't. Better to post the right information the first time. The goal is to have our November camp location, dates, times and other important info out by the middle of next week.

Edited by TroopersWeb

Ignore my post and see above.

Edited by shawn craig

:OT:

I guess that you didn't read too many of the previous posts.

Does that leave Pioneer as the last "G" Div. I?

For now, but we might be going to Bb, but I don't know for sure.