2006 APDs posted

the semifinals recordings are on there for the 13-17 corps but to get to them you have to go to the corps in the drop down menu to get to them

oh right thats odd why do you they have done that and not put it on the main 2006 apd page?? anyone know?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on Season Pass, I've listened to Regiment, Vanguard, and Crown so far from finals. I had to crank my volume on my speakers up to almost 2/3rds to get it to sound decent in volume. I'm currently listening to Cap Regiment, which I assume is a semis performance. I've got my volume knob on my speakers at 1/4 turn and its still louder than the finals performances. What the heck is going on ?????? Who screwed up finals?

I purchased the CD's, then downloaded the Cavies Finals APD from Finals just to compare. Hate to say this, but after going back and forth with the Cavies show from the CD to the APD, the APD is better. I set the volume leves at the SAME level each time for both, and every time the APD sounded a little louder. This was just with the Cavies show - I haven't purchased the other finalist corps on APD (I probably will though). I don't know, but I really think the CD production was not as good this year - resulting in either a compressed sound or

I purchased the CD's, then downloaded the Cavies Finals APD from Finals just to compare. Hate to say this, but after going back and forth with the Cavies show from the CD to the APD, the APD is better. I set the volume levels at the SAME level each time for both, and every time the APD sounded a little louder with a more full sound. This was just with the Cavies show - I haven't purchased the other finalist corps on APD (I probably will though). I don't know, but I really think the CD production was not as good this year - resulting in either a compressed sound or just a faulty cd. The masters are probably fine. Guess I'll just purchase the APD's instead!

Lee D.