Syracuse Brigadiers - 2007 Show Announcement

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean we have to go Texas to have the reunion? It's a good move for them but it just sucks you know. I never thought it would happen.

Did someone say something about lunch at 9?

Well anyways I am glad to see that the mellos have totally taken over tha boards. But its time to say the contra's are now representing on the thread. As I am saying I am back. Didn't get to march the years they where first played but the books from those years are some of my favorites. I can't wait to get the music, can't wait to get in the line though on Nov 11th I have heard nothing but good things from all sections. I truelly am excited about everything that is going on.

ok ok... No one is steppin up to represent The Baritone peeps, so GET IT BARIS!

oh wait, could be sop too, or mello, or.... what year is it again?

Well I dunno about you, I think EVERY part is going to be awesome. I know we have alot of mello love on the board, but who can blame them....Wayne rocks the mello runs and tasty licks. :laugh: (heh)

BUT, there is no doubt that with the low brass haunting the opener, the high brass screaming in Fantasy, and us all coming together in the ballad that we'll all get a piece. Thats just the 1st 2/3 of the show! I cant wait to hear the rest!

Im given it a big Hells YEAH!

GET IT BRIGS! See ya in a few weeks.

The countdown to '07 continues.... ^0^

Edited by MithrilBrass77

Ok then, I am officially representing the sopranos!! GO SOPRANOS!!!!!

Let's keep this going then. Who else out there wants to represent? Calling all Brigs! It's time to kick some ###!