Anyone attending PASIC this year?

GGarrett

November 8 - 11, Austin, TX. You have to be a PAS member, but that's easy.

"...one of the highlights on Saturday will be the Santa Clara Vanguard Percussion Section"

Wow... this will be a good clinic, I'm sure. One of five marching clinics being held at this years convention. Interesting that SCV can put together

a clinic worthy line this early in the new year (from a drum corps standpoint anyway...)

Anyway, anyone going?

well... that's ONE. :P

If I make it (I'll have to drive down if I do...) I'll introduce myself and buy you an "orange whip", Mike :P

Has Austin gotten a "River Walk" yet?? I heard they were contemplating one similar to San Antonio's. Probably years in the making, though, huh?

Interesting that SCV can put together

a clinic worthy line this early in the new year (from a drum corps standpoint anyway...)

Anyway, anyone going?

Actually, the '06 line will be doing the clinic. Typically when a drum corps does a clinic at PASIC they get together for a rehearsal right before to work out the cobwebs that may have set in since finals night.

Unfortunately I will not be making it down to Austin for PASIC. :(

I played at PASIC once in Philly and drove to Columbus one time. I actually got to sit in on cool marching displays including the Glassmen's snare/tenor line. Totally worth going IMO. If I am off work I might fly down just for the hell of it.

There will be some Frontier presence, after all its just down the road a bit :)