1224 Del Mar Ave.

San Jose, CA 95128

Join Renegades 2007

http://www.renegades.org

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait ... I'll there bright and early ... scores in hand ready to go.

Cool beans. The opener is up on the website already, and we will have most of the rest of the show to hand out at Open House.

Cool beans. The opener is up on the website already, and we will have most of the rest of the show to hand out at Open House.

printed the opener yesterday have hilighter all over the pages ... tempo changes, dynamics, entrances, anyting that is of any revilance is hilighted. and I already have my outfit picked out ... my mother is mailing me the rest of it from back home in Pa :P

printed the opener yesterday have hilighter all over the pages ... tempo changes, dynamics, entrances, anyting that is of any revilance is hilighted. and I already have my outfit picked out ... my mother is mailing me the rest of it from back home in Pa :P

You go boy!!!

Wish I could be there to check it out... :(

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

It's really going to be an exciting program this year!! The music that we got to preview at the banquet sounds great!!!

Looking forward to seeing some new faces!

and I already have my outfit picked out ... my mother is mailing me the rest of it from back home in Pa :P

SWEET. So they're finally going for the Amish look that I suggested three years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Really gunning for that spot eh Keith?

BTW...

nothing like old Blue Devils charts played slower and dirtier

wazupwitdat?

thats scary, not the flame pants? :worthy: