Scout Brass Caption Head

Cooksey, assuming it is the same one, worked with the Contras at Regiment in 03, and I think again in 04.

I loved working with the Regiment in 02, 03, 05, 06. In 04 I went back to the "darkside" to see if the fire was still there to judge anymore, it wasn't. So it was back to teaching in 05. While the tuba's ( Contra's ) were my boys and girl(s), I took great pleasure in working with all of the low brass section. Heck I even got to traumatize the mello's every so often. If my memory is correct you aged out in 03. If so I'm sure you can remember one of those "special" moments. ( Remember.... I know where you live! ) :o

aka "The Pitbull"

DC

Heck I even got to traumatize the mello's every so often. If my memory is correct you aged out in 03. If so I'm sure you can remember one of those "special" moments. ( Remember.... I know where you live! )

Hey, you're the one that brought it up, lol. There were times when that was a really long summer, and sometimes you just need give people a kick in the ### to get them back on track.

Best of luck with Madison