Go Brigs ~ 2007

The contra section will happily switch with the mello's for the next parade! Then we will see how much you love parades! :P

Angela always did want to play contra. For the rest of us, we'll just stay firmly positioned behind our obnoxiously large bells, thanks. :P

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ain't right....... :worthy:

Normally, I like parades, but Memorial Day ones are blech! Too hot!

Yes, it was very nice for Tammy and me this past weekend, sitting inside in the A/C, watching the sun blast the sidewalks, seeing the mercury rise very high. It all reminded me of exactly what I WASN'T missing in corps this summer.

Did you all get a nice tan - UNDER your shako visors? (Silver reflects sunlight very well, doesn't it?)

Of course, I'm just pulling your legs. I doubt we'll get out to any shows this year (being neck-deep in diapers and bottles), but we'll see.

Have a good season, April, Dan, Shawn, Christine, Genevieve, and the rest of my fellow Brigadiers.

Normally, I like parades, but Memorial Day ones are blech! Too hot!

Yes, it was very nice for Tammy and me this past weekend, sitting inside in the A/C, watching the sun blast the sidewalks, seeing the mercury rise very high. It all reminded me of exactly what I WASN'T missing in corps this summer.

Did you all get a nice tan - UNDER your shako visors? (Silver reflects sunlight very well, doesn't it?)

Of course, I'm just pulling your legs. I doubt we'll get out to any shows this year (being neck-deep in diapers and bottles), but we'll see.

Have a good season, April, Dan, Shawn, Christine, Genevieve, and the rest of my fellow Brigadiers.

Thanks, Dale. In fact, the summer tan is progressing very satisfactorily - it's the time on the practice field that makes for good tanning and we're well on our way!! B) (Oh, unless you're Evan, than it's :worthy:).

Sounds to me like you guys will be up for a road trip about late August, just in time for the Reading show!!! Maybe we'll see you there. :)

If not, hope you guys have a great summer off!

Edited by Dvldawg411

Hey - Ed & I (& Ava!) will be up in Syracuse this weekend to help out in any way we can...meal prep, etc.

We can't wait to see everyone & hear the corps!

Is it Saturday yet?? :)

:) :) :)

Can't wait to meet Ava!

(Oh...and it'll be good to see you & Ed again, too... B) )

Drive carefully!

I thought that the tan was the only reason any of us did this?? If there's another one then I quit..... maybe we should defer to Santino on this one :)

Anyway, as for the weather, it is going to be fine- they have been calling for thunderstorms for 2 days straight and not a drop yet. Plus, I am supposed to go golfing today after work so that's when it will rain <**> And I thought overcast was good for your tan anyway??

Travel safely peoples- see you tomorrow

I thought that the tan was the only reason any of us did this?? If there's another one then I quit..... maybe we should defer to Santino on this one :)

Anyway, as for the weather, it is going to be fine- they have been calling for thunderstorms for 2 days straight and not a drop yet. Plus, I am supposed to go golfing today after work so that's when it will rain <**> And I thought overcast was good for your tan anyway??

Travel safely peoples- see you tomorrow

I got in 18 holes today...no rain! :P

I'm not here for the tan...I'm here for the chicken salad!

If it's really all about the tan you might as well just cut me now! :rock::doh: