Go Brigs ~ 2007

Haha yeah I believe it is. I think it's only like 4 hours away this time lol. Last weekend was 9 hours ugh

Hah yeah, our trip to Wildwood was about 10 hours each way, and add 3 hours stuck bumper to bumper in traffic on Garden State parkway on Sunday afternoon on the way back because of an accident. And those tolls?? Tawin was getting so used to throwing 35 and 70 cents out the window that he almost threw some money at the custom agent at the border... haha nah j/k

I love Wildwood, but I am glad that one is done... lol

only 6 hours and 30 minutes to get to Bridgeport! Woohoo! See ya there!

GO BRIGS! b**bs

Edited by Brigscontrachik05

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah yeah, our trip to Wildwood was about 10 hours each way, and add 3 hours stuck bumper to bumper in traffic on Garden State parkway on Sunday afternoon on the way back because of an accident. And those tolls?? Tawin was getting so used to throwing 35 and 70 cents out the window that he almost threw some money at the custom agent at the border... haha nah j/k

I love Wildwood, but I am glad that one is done... lol

only 6 hours and 30 minutes to get to Bridgeport! Woohoo! See ya there!

GO BRIGS! b**bs

Yeah I think you guys are the only ones who drive further than me on some occasions haha

Yeah I think you guys are the only ones who drive further than me on some occasions haha

Pick me...... :) or Phil - that commute from Detroit has to be a killer.

Though I learned a long time ago that driving from WV to CT is a bad idea - so I'll luckily be taking advantage of some frequent flyer miles this weekend.

:laugh: Great.........................

April I can't wait to see you, I've been saving my whining since last Saturday, so I've got a lot saved up ^0^

I am drinking some Pinot Noir as we speak...:)

:P

really looking forward to the weekend guys :D

I'm game for Pinot Noir or Pino Grigio...