Bushwackers announce 2007 Percussion Staff!

I can't wait to hear the sounds and see the sights of drum corps once again!

When last season ended, we were passionately playing our show in one of the streets near the stadium in Rochester...to a crowd of many who decided to hang around and get their faces blown off. We had just won brass and guard, and had just come in 3rd at the DCA World Championships.

In 05 we made the leap (from 8th in 04 to 3rd in 05). In 06 we proved that we weren't going away and we were a championship caliber drum corps...taking home the first caption titles for the corps in over a decade.

2007? Additions of Ralph Hardimon and Al DiCroce (not just to add names for the sake of adding names...experienced designers VERY involved in our corps and the construction of our show), a revamped percussion staff chompin' at the bit to get started, the retention of nearly our entire visual, colorguard, and brass staffs (with additions)...

Very exciting indeed. We are literally going to pick up where we left off, with every bit the passion and energy we had in that parking lot run through after finals. It's time to DO the BUSHWACKERS yet again...26 years (12 of them I've been a part of)...6 world championships...and a history of quality, excellence, and innovation.

Sorry to go off there. I don't normally post things like this on here...but it excites me that Gene and so many other new folks are going to mingle with our many returning members THIS SATURDAY and start this season with fire, energy, and focus...oh, and FUN. We're a really goofy group of people. lol

Can't wait. GO BUSH.

Edited by DMCK

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY ISN'T IT SATURDAY YET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

8 years is patience enough!!!

I'm stoked, and I don't care who knows it!!!

BUSH

C U Saturday!!!

It was great to meet you on Saturday, Gene. There were so many drummers there to meet our new staff, it was a little mind boggling! I'm glad that you decided to get back into drum corps...and that the BUSHWACKERS are the corps you decided to march.

it was wicked fun...I can't wait to get to the MUSIC!!!!!

Oh yeah, The Ball was fun too!!!!!!!!!!

See You ALL on the 17th