Cavaliers announce Europe tour

Press release Here

Looks to be a good tour!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO EUROPE! I love watching videos of awesome corps in Europe! Hopefully Cavaliers make videos out of it like BD did back in 05. Was there a corps that went to Europe this year? I don't remember.

Glassmen went in 2006!! :)

GO EUROPE! I love watching videos of awesome corps in Europe! Hopefully Cavaliers make videos out of it like BD did back in 05. Was there a corps that went to Europe this year? I don't remember.

The Glassmen did Europe this year (by Europe I mean they even came to England). What is it with BD 04 and now the Cavaliers avoiding my little island!

I should also point out that the article said that there should be a show announcement before the end of November!!! b**bs

The Glassmen did Europe this year (by Europe I mean they even came to England). What is it with BD 04 and now the Cavaliers avoiding my little island!

BD 05 :P

Awesome! Hope the Cavies have a great time and really inspire fans and members over there...there aren't many corps that can make a first impression quite like the Cavaliers.

I can't wait!!!! b**bs

greets from Europe

it is my understand that DCI hopes to have one corps go to Europe every year (though I don't have any information on how they plan to make it happen) :blink:

Not really a bad idea. However making it happen is another story.

There are over 20 Div I corps; granted not all of the have the financial ability to travel to Europe. But even if say 12-15 corps did, that's not very often for any one corps. Plus if DCI really wants it to happen they could put up some of the money. I also imagine corporate sponsorship could help.

Cavaliers went to Japan just a couple of years ago (in the fall after season I think about 80 members). I think (not sure) Yamaha paid for most if not all of it. Perhaps a Cavaleir alum could fill us in on that one.