Baritone player looking for a good time?

johnric

Make that 77 now.... Big Show is bring 4 Horn players and 1 drummer next week.... :doh:

Just watch...

Knowing Big Show, those numbers are going to increase by next Saturday!!! :doh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bridgemen Baritone section AKA the "BMO" still has 4 more openings for the 2007 season! We presently have 20 of the 24 baris necessary for total grandstand destruction. Well, Hopefully one of those 4 spots is taken (right Bob?? :P )

If you are interested in having a lot of fun, doing something great, and not having to commit the time necessary for senior corps. our next weekend is January 13/14. Be a part of the Baritone extravaganza that is "THE BMO" :laugh:

There are still openings in ALL sections!

This weekend is shaping up to be one of the best ever for the Bridgemen!

We have a camp weekend...starting with a Friday night horn sectional, from 7:30 pm-10 pm, at our VFW Post, located on 9th Street in Bayonne;

Followed by a full corps rehearsal on Saturday, from 12 noon to 4 pm, at St. Andrew's Church;

Then, we will be enjoying a Bridgemen Family Dinner, back at our VFW Post;

After dinner, we will be venturing uptown to Hudson Lanes, for our annual Bowl-a-thon, always a FUN time!!!

Finally, we will conclude our event-filled weekend with another full-corps rehearsal on Sunday, at St. Andrew's Church, from 12 noon to 6 pm, which will be concluded with the exciting ensemble "show-n-tell" segment that puts together all sections of the corps, thus capping off a GREAT weekend of hard work, and much fun, as well!

Hope that you can join us!

We guarantee you the "RIDE OF YOUR LIFE"!!!

For further information, and directions to our event sites, go to...

http://www.Bridgemen.com/

HYPE!!!

There are still openings in ALL sections!

This weekend is shaping up to be one of the best ever for the Bridgemen!

We have a camp weekend...starting with a Friday night horn sectional, from 7:30 pm-10 pm, at our VFW Post, located on 9th Street in Bayonne;

Followed by a full corps rehearsal on Saturday, from 12 noon to 4 pm, at St. Andrew's Church;

Then, we will be enjoying a Bridgemen Family Dinner, back at our VFW Post;

After dinner, we will be venturing uptown to Hudson Lanes, for our annual Bowl-a-thon, always a FUN time!!!

Finally, we will conclude our event-filled weekend with another full-corps rehearsal on Sunday, at St. Andrew's Church, from 12 noon to 6 pm, which will be concluded with the exciting ensemble "show-n-tell" segment that puts together all sections of the corps, thus capping off a GREAT weekend of hard work, and much fun, as well!

Hope that you can join us!

We guarantee you the "RIDE OF YOUR LIFE"!!!

For further information, and directions to our event sites, go to...

http://www.Bridgemen.com/

HYPE!!!

Come down and learn the "Bridgemen Shuffle"!!!

Another one of those "wish I could" moments...

with student teaching this semester and then looking for a social studies teaching job over the summer... kinda makes this all really difficult.

Come down and learn the "Bridgemen Shuffle"!!!

over 15 years of dance lessons, endless hours on ice perfecting that sport and yet none of these things were useful in attempting to learn THAT. :worthy::laugh: :laugh:

so lets skip the pleasantries and encouragement. sign me up for the Remedial Shuffle for Dummies class now and just get it over with. :laugh:

over 15 years of dance lessons, endless hours on ice perfecting that sport and yet none of these things were useful in attempting to learn THAT. :lol::lol: :lol:

so lets skip the pleasantries and encouragement. sign me up for the Remedial Shuffle for Dummies class now and just get it over with. :worthy:

John's right, Liz!

The shuffle is easy, and you will be shuffling all over Bayonne this weekend...

once you lock in the "Alvin Ailey" moves of the Bridgemen!

Actually, come to think of it, I believe it WAS a Broadway dancer, and "Star Search" winner that was at least partially responsible for the Bridgemen Shuffle, a/k/a as the "Chicken Stomp"! His name is Bobby Draper, and he was a member of our guard staff! Really great guy, and he also hailed from my hometown of Bergenfield, NJ!

Another one of those "wish I could" moments...

with student teaching this semester and then looking for a social studies teaching job over the summer... kinda makes this all really difficult.

Hey Andrew during the summer we only practice on show days.... You can't look for a job on the weekend! Besides you will get to play with the Great Johnric does it get any better then that :sshh: ?

John's right, Liz!

The shuffle is easy, and you will be shuffling all over Bayonne this weekend...

i can shuffle cards, i've learned how to shuffle music playlists on the computer, i can shuffle off to Buffalo . . . but i just can't get this shuffle down as much as i've tried. :(

so DON'T tell me it's easy. :ph34r: