Brass Clinic with Jim Prime

If you missed yesterday, be sure to check us out today!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whata great day we had yesterday. If you are clsoe to Rochester, Make sure you stop in and check it out. In the words of Mr. Prime, "what can yu do with Cru"

I was there Saturday and enjoyed sitting in with the line and meeting Jim Prime and the rest of the Crusaders staff. I can't say enough about what a great musical opportunity this looks like for players. Definitely worth checking out. They are doing things right!

I was there Saturday and enjoyed sitting in with the line and meeting Jim Prime and the rest of the Crusaders staff. I can't say enough about what a great musical opportunity this looks like for players. Definitely worth checking out. They are doing things right!

Geoff,

Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you. Be sure to stop by again anytime.

I'm tired and I'm aching, but I'm happy. What a weekend!

please tell more of the weekend for those of us who could not be there

I was only there Sunday but Mr Prime had the hornline sounding awesome! I believe we now have at least 3/4 of the book. The drumline continues to pull very good numbers. Things are looking very promising!

Sunday ensemble was a blast. There was so much excitement in the gym. The Russian show is going to be amazing to perform.

The battery got a new double beat exercise that is easily my favourite of any exercise I have EVER played.

Yeah amazing exercise, pretty hard too! I have a recording of the horns playing Troika if anyone would like to hear it send me a PM!

Yeah amazing exercise, pretty hard too! I have a recording of the horns playing Troika if anyone would like to hear it send me a PM!

Or better yet, come to our next camp and listen in person!

Come and be a part of the Crusade!