Recap questions

I was looking at some past DCA recaps--well, one in particular:1994 DCA Prelims. The Visual caption for these recaps are wrong. These are recaps from DCW. Statesmen,Caballeros,Chieftans, and Les Dynamiques appear to be correct. The rest of the corps in th this caption are added wrong. I'm not sure if DCW was given the wrong info or if it was transferred incorrectly. I was hoping someone could give me a hand with this. The rest of the captions are correct on the recap are added correctly. There is also an error on the 1995 DCA Finals recap. I've included that recap as well.

1995 DCA Finals

1994 DCA Prelims

Lastly, I've been trying to reach someone/anyone at the DCA office thru email I've had no response. I used several addresses on the DCA website, but still have no response. I've been trying since last Friday. If someone could get me to the right email address, I would appreciate it. I'm looking for either the DCA webmaster or someone at the DCA office.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Go Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp:

Sounds like a holiday thing... I'm sure many are busy or out of town... on the off chance there is a web site problem keeping the emails from being delivered properly, feel free to send me an email and I'll forward it for you...

Gil Silva is President@dcacorps.org

Glen Johnson is secretary@dcacorps.org

Gleefully retired in the windy northwest!

Tom Peashey

Lynnwood, WA

tompeashey@comcast.net

cell 425-286-4425

That wasn't their fault. If I knew how to type and then maybe proofread before going to press, I would have caught that one. :lol:

Fixed. 1995 DCA Finals

I just thought of another question.

During DCA Finals, does the previous years champion have the option of going on last or do they go in order of placement from Prelims?

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Go still can't type Devils,

Gregg

w/Stp:

they used to, but i cant honestly remember what year that stopped