• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is: Chicken Caesar salad FTW. :P
Don't forget the iced tea!

SlowRider heah!

and good red wine.

and you guys have pretty good estimate.

Message to DCP owner:

Can we have an icon at the top of the page regarding how much we all love the "top six"? This way we won't have a weekly how great the top six is thread. The poll would reset weekly, and each week we could all vote how much we love the top six, just so we all know that we all love them so much.

But, threads would emerge whenever the love of the top six was redistributed ie SCV and The Cadets switch spots any given week, or Cavies go from 3 to 4. So I guess my idea is silly.

BTW, do they ever have a NFL forum were people are asked who they love the best out of: Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Cardinals, Bears. Oh....if you like a different team check back later when they are winners.

w/Stp:

<usual disclaimers>

maybe DCP should shut down for the offseason..... :unsure:

nah, that would never work.

Edited by triplefunk

Message to DCP owner:

Can we have an icon at the top of the page regarding how much we all love the "top six"? This way we won't have a weekly how great the top six is thread. The poll would reset weekly, and each week we could all vote how much we love the top six, just so we all know that we all love them so much.

But, threads would emerge whenever the love of the top six was redistributed ie SCV and The Cadets switch spots any given week, or Cavies go from 3 to 4. So I guess my idea is silly.

BTW, do they ever have a NFL forum were people are asked who they love the best out of: Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, Cardinals, Bears. Oh....if you like a different team check back later when they are winners.

. . . a little bitter, there?

Bitter? Far from it. I marched in an excellent corps and I like every corps out there. I am just tired same old #### in polls and threads. I've been on DCP for a little over a year now and reruns get old. Maybe I should take a few months off so some of this stuff is fresh.

I also have to say, whenever you make a poll and leave some corps out you are slighting them. Who decides who the "top six" are? Is it top six from last season, or top six corps in average finals placement over the past 2, 3, 10 years? I don't know, do you?

Bitter? Far from it. I marched in an excellent corps and I like every corps out there. I am just tired same old #### in polls and threads. I've been on DCP for a little over a year now and reruns get old. Maybe I should take a few months off so some of this stuff is fresh.

I also have to say, whenever you make a poll and leave some corps out you are slighting them. Who decides who the "top six" are? Is it top six from last season, or top six corps in average finals placement over the past 2, 3, 10 years? I don't know, do you?

All he did was asked who our favorite corps was from the list given.

And plenty of polls came up about the ones who weren't on this list.

I just don't think it's that big of a deal . . .

It's not a big deal...picking only some corps does not mean all other corps suck and are unworthy of existence

This was said so many times over the summer..mainly regarding anti-amp threads...if you don't like it, don't click on the topic

You don't need to live or die over any poll no matter how repetitive it is to you...you don't need to live or die over whether or not some corps is disrespected or spat upon because they weren't included in the poll

It's just a freakin' poll!!!! :unsure::doh:

Oh, and I put the Cavies, but Santa Clara is right behind

Edited by JMS0527

I'm back. I don't tend to ignore polls or debates, I like to throw in my two cents no matter what. Thats what the forum is for. I know the poll isn't a big deal, so why make my comment a big deal

I just had to respond again when someone quoted my whole post and added "...a little bitter, there?"