• Southwind
    • Cascades
    • The Magic
    • Pacific Crest
    • Esperanza
    • Pioneer
    • Troopers

POLL FAILS.

sorry... but it should be top 7. to pit Crown against any corps that isn't in the top six is pretty much a guaranteed result. Without looking at the results i already know how this'll end up.

[possible exceptions for Scouts and Bones]

That said, i don't know. too many options. Scouts were my favorite show this year and have a huge tradition of pwnage, but hey, they're technically a top 6 corps at heart.

Glassmen i likes very much.

Spirit as well.

so... i null vote, because there are too many people i like, and crown is gonna win anyway.

Edit:yup, results are EXACTLY as predicted.

badly designed poll.

No cookie for you--check out when the poll was created. You joined too late. You owe us all cookies.

Oh, 1984. I just got online, I've never read it, but I knew what it was immediately. Does that count???

And to those blasting my Silver brother for his Scouts comment, I tend to agree with him. Note who was on the Tour of Champions, for one thing. Note who has their names on the big, ugly trophy, for another thing--twice! And despite all the hate from many of you, they're still one of the most universally loved DC's on the planet. Alumni and history help!

As for the question and the poll...I said Crown b/c I love their creme-colored uni's. The light top-to-toe gives them quite a presence. It should be noted that they are rising through the ranks with light-colored lowers--much-discussed occurence that I think deserves note. Kudos to ANYBODY who places high with the trend towards black/dark lowers.

And I fell in love PR's all-white, loved Star's 93 uni's for similar reasons, and Crown's uni's are reminiscent of both.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic