to the members of Bush 06:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for those kind words. Prelims 06 was I believe the pinnacle of my marching career. Looking back I don't remember the rain liquid awesome falling or the wind blowing... I just remember rocking out with my brothers and sisters.

the baritone section was a fenom :music: ,.................my right ear still hurts from listening to you guys blow down the show after finals that night,.................I litterally had to get a body between myself and the guys out at the end of the arc,............

Thank you for those kind words. Prelims 06 was I believe the pinnacle of my marching career. Looking back I don't remember the rain liquid awesome falling or the wind blowing... I just remember rocking out with my brothers and sisters.

rock out with..... ^0^

Hey...just a note to all you readers out there who are considering checking out the Bushwackers this weekend (and I know you're out there).

The camp location has been changed from what was previously stated in other posts. Our rehearsal on January 13-14 will be held at the Garfield American Legion Hall in Garfield, NJ from 10-6 both days. Check out our videos, go to the website (www.bushwackers.org/member) and then come see what we're all about. The show is awesome, the staff is second to none, and the members...the family...is what this corps is really all about.

Come experience it for yourself.

January 13-14 - Garfield American Legion Hall; Garfield, NJ.

Directions - http://www.bushwackers.org/member/garfield...directions.html

the baritone section was a fenom :rolleyes: ,.................my right ear still hurts from listening to you guys blow down the show after finals that night,.................I litterally had to get a body between myself and the guys out at the end of the arc,............

That was definitely an amazing stand-still concert afterwards. I remember playing uber loud and crying at what an amazing summer I had. Plus, it was awesome seeing that many people crammed in front of us, just to hear us play our show.