G-Men 2006

Aside from the increasing dissonance, the fact that the voices dropped out from highest to lowest mimicking actual hearing loss as well as the ears-ringing effect made the whole thing absolutely ingenious to me. :worthy:

Totally agree; I got chills when I watched the semis video for the first time (you know, that Friday show where people DIDN'T yell for their friends in the corps and completely ruined the effect). The ears ringing thing was perfect.

I actually would have really liked it if they had halted at some point during the silent drill, just for added effect. A silent horn move to the box would have been amusing to see too. :) (basically, just some way to make the music re-entry a bit less predictable.)

also, one of the things I noticed seeing the show in Atlanta (the only time I saw it) was when the battery was in a vertical line on the side 1 Goal line. The bass drums were playing paper, rock, scissors. I absolutely thought this was hilarious.

Vanguard07, I know this is completely off topic, but I love your avatar. :D

Vanguard07, I know this is completely off topic, but I love your avatar. :D

haha thanks!

I just listened to the Glassmen's 2006 performance of Moonlight Sonata again and wow! I have never been a glassmen fan but anyone can respect the fact that 2006 was a great Success for the organization. Does anyone else feel this way?

I agree. I think Glassmen '06 (and '05, too) was a pretty brilliant show. Well put-together and entertaining. I'm loving Robert W. Smith's arrangements.