Smith Uniforms

Ok, so I see the uniforms for the Stealthmen- who else ya got? :P

I didn't know that, but I have a lot more though. I have been doing uniforms for about 5 years now and I can see the progress I have made from the first one I have made to a recnt one.

Edited by The Westerners

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that DCPI is about to start and a few Director have not recieved there uniform. All uniforms will be send to your email address tonight or tomorrow. Since I do not have to work thats what I will be doing once I get done with my classses. So, be on the look out for all uniforms tonight or tomorrow in your email.

Edited by The Westerners

• 2 weeks later...

I have sent a few uniforms out but haven't got a response from director. I want to make sure you got your uniforms.

These are done

Star of Hawaii

Shockwave

Bleeding Falcons

All uniforms should be done by tonight. I have had a lot of things going on, but everything should be taken care of tonight.

Edited by The Westerners

I have sent a few uniforms out but haven't got a response from director. I want to make sure you got your uniforms.

These are done

Star of Hawaii

Shockwave

Bleeding Falcons

All uniforms should be done by tonight. I have had a lot of things going on, but everything should be taken care of tonight.

i still haven't gotten mine