Crossmen 2007

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it, Crossmen.

I would LOVE to see them back in the top 12 mix.

Great to hear that the Crossmen should be in the mix again this season.

I'm not sure I get how you read this post and conclude they will be in the Mix again. Nothing against Crossmen, and I hope all corps do well including Crossmen. I just don't understand how this post would lead you to conclude they will now be in Finals again.

I'm not sure I get how you read this post and conclude they will be in the Mix again. Nothing against Crossmen, and I hope all corps do well including Crossmen. I just don't understand how this post would lead you to conclude they will now be in Finals again.

I am not sure how you read this post and conclude that "in the mix again" = "in finals again".

Its probably because hes read in other posts that the crossmen have a great staff, and are set up for success for the first time in a long time.

That, or he is optimistic becuase this show isnt about roads... :)

Announcement expected after this weeks camps, I'm looking forward to hearing what the new administration of the San Antonio Crossmen will be performing.

Its probably because hes read in other posts that the crossmen have a great staff, and are set up for success for the first time in a long time.

That, or he is optimistic becuase this show isnt about roads... :)

Yes, Crossmen are setup for success. Lots of good stuff happening with Bones this year.

Backbeat

SWEET ^OO^