Blessed Sac WOW!

Jeremy Denzer

I had the pleasure or witnessing the debut of Sac last night. If you get a chance to see them this year do not miss it. The show is called reflections and is set to the music of Johny Cash. When they started out with the song hurt I thought it was a cool show. Then when the Cash version of If you could read my mind (originally performed by Gordon Lightfoot and used in the Sac 89 show) started the chills came and the tears flowed from my eyes. The show is beautiful and the technical skills are the best that Sac has had in years.

I know it is early but this show has medal written all over it!!

thanks jeremy,i love blessed sac and knew they were using a piece by johnny cash but had no idea that they were reprising "if you could read my mind".that's dramatic!i also didn't realize that mr. cash did a version of the gordon lightfoot song that has for many of us become synonymous with sac.i was fortunate to see that show and their thrilling performance still brings back fond memories.

i can't wait to see what they do with this program.

would you keep us advised to their progress thoughout the season?

thanks!

Edited by dugg

Get it Sac!!!!

:) :) :)

See you in South Brunswick!

i heard they were doing the cover of "if you could read my mind" but i was not aware that "hurt" was in it as well. the '89 blessed sac show is my all time fave so i can not wait to see them this season!!

I had the pleasure or witnessing the debut of Sac last night. If you get a chance to see them this year do not miss it. The show is called reflections and is set to the music of Johny Cash. When they started out with the song hurt I thought it was a cool show. Then when the Cash version of If you could read my mind (originally performed by Gordon Lightfoot and used in the Sac 89 show) started the chills came and the tears flowed from my eyes. The show is beautiful and the technical skills are the best that Sac has had in years.

I know it is early but this show has medal written all over it!!