The location of the I&E Show was originally advertised as:

University of Bridgeport

Student Center

244 University Avenue

Bridgeport, CT 06604

Is that still the location?

The website says Park Ave?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll travel on Park Ave to the intersection of University Ave ... the Student Center is inset a little (via walkways) on the left ... directions will be forthcoming from the show's coordinator ...

Andy

How many Mini Corps are attending?

--------------------------------------------------------

Here's who signed up (no partucular order):

Romeo’s (exhibition only)

Amoskeag Sound

Mass Brass

Capital Brass

Ct Alumni

St Rita’s Brassmen

Andy

CT Alumni is having a mini corps??!! b**bs

this keeps looking like it will trump the NYC St. Patrick's Day parade more and more!

Liz sez:

CT Alumni is having a mini corps??!!

this keeps looking like it will trump the NYC St. Patrick's Day parade more and more!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and the Park City Pride has a couple of ensembles entered ...

... it's gonna be a great event ...

... and don't forget: the BEST IN SHOW will be awarded a GOLD PLATED bugle courtesy of Kanstul ... a unique limited edition "no valve" bugle used by the Army bugler in DC ... there have been only four others produced to date ... YEOW!! ... I may enter myself!!!! ... HAHA ...

Andy

Liz sez:

CT Alumni is having a mini corps??!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and the Park City Pride has a couple of ensembles entered ...

... it's gonna be a great event ...

... and don't forget: the BEST IN SHOW will be awarded a GOLD PLATED bugle courtesy of Kanstul ... a unique limited edition "no valve" bugle used by the Army bugler in DC ... there have been only four others produced to date ... YEOW!! ... I may enter myself!!!! ... HAHA ...

Andy

"Great Event":

Indeed it is. Brings to mind some GREAT memories of "Way Back When" there were "Individual" contests in places like Hawthorne NJ, Dorchester MA Mineloa and Staten Island NY.

A BIG "Hats Off" to the Buglers Hall of Fame folks for all their efforts in "Bringing Back" a terriffic Mid Winter ritual. :worthy:

Elphaba

"Great Event":

Indeed it is. Brings to mind some GREAT memories of "Way Back When" there were "Individual" contests in places like Hawthorne NJ, Dorchester MA Mineloa and Staten Island NY.

A BIG "Hats Off" to the Buglers Hall of Fame folks for all their efforts in "Bringing Back" a terriffic Mid Winter ritual. :ph34r:

Elphaba

So, Elphaba, you attended a couple of our (T-birds) little all night events at Cichon Post in Staten Island way back when??

Hope to meet you in Bridgeport.

Ray