Low Graphics DCP

Mordomer

Howdy,

After being forced onto dialup I have rediscovered how much the good old internet has changed graphics wise, and notice it takes me some time when my cache is cleared to use regular old dcp. At the advice of others, I am sometimes using the low-fi version, which however does not have posting ability. Is there any plan to add this for me and others, the bandwidth challenged?

Thanks for your time and for maintaining this forum,

Howdy,

After being forced onto dialup I have rediscovered how much the good old internet has changed graphics wise, and notice it takes me some time when my cache is cleared to use regular old dcp. At the advice of others, I am sometimes using the low-fi version, which however does not have posting ability. Is there any plan to add this for me and others, the bandwidth challenged?

Thanks for your time and for maintaining this forum,

I am afraid that there is no plan published to add a "low-fi" posting capability to the Invision forum software. If anything, the editors are becoming more sophisticated and require more bandwidth and memory - as people ask for more graphics, "smileys", text formatting, and other features.

We'll certainly keep our eyes open for such a feature - but I'm not hopefull.

Sorry I don't have better news.

-john

Thanks anyway John, appreciate that it even has a low-fi capability at all.