BE HEARD!

Like most of you, I read with horror the electronics rule passing the instructors caucus.

Well lets not sit idly by.

I just sent off an e-mail to Rick Valenzuela (Regiments Director) asking him to PLEASE vote NO on this.

I am sure most corps have an e-mail address available for the director, so wherever you marched, drop an e-mail and let them know how you feel.

It may be too late and they may not get it until after they vote, but ate least give it a shot.

SUTA

On the DCI field pass, Steve Rondinaro said that the electronics proposal failed by a 10-10 vote.

Happiness filled with great fear: what emotion is that?

It failed, yes. But it failed by a tie :worthy: More people, each year it's proposed, keep voting for it. Next time, it'll probably pass :(

It failed, yes. But it failed by a tie :wub: More people, each year it's proposed, keep voting for it. Next time, it'll probably pass :(

Chin up, you're the MTV generation. George Hopkins says you like electronics in drum corps.

On the DCI field pass, Steve Rondinaro said that the electronics proposal failed by a 10-10 vote.

Happiness filled with great fear: what emotion is that?

feariness