Bushwackers Announce February Rehearsals

Please click here for the full story

February 17-18

The defending DCA brass champion Bushwackers Horn Line and the world famous Bushwackers Percussion Section will break in the new Corps Hall with a 2 day camp weekend on February 17th and 18th. Rehearsals will begin at 10am and will end at 5pm. Lunch will be provided, and limited lodging is available for out of state members.

This is an open rehearsal, and all are invited to attend and check out the corps, as we continue learning music for our 2007 production "Around the Town", featuring the music of Leonard Bernstein. Directions and information on the corps can be found on our website at http://www.bushwackers.org.

February 25

The defending DCA colorguard champion Bushwackers Colorguard will have their first rehearsal of the new year at the new Corps Hall in Franklin, NJ on February 25th. Rehearsal will begin at 10am and will end at 5pm. Like the brass/percussion rehearsal, this is an open rehearsal and all are invited. If you have interest in being a part of the 2007 edition of the Bushwacker Colorguard but cannot make the camp, visit http://www.bushwackers.org/member and fill out the form or email us at membership@bushwackers.org for more information.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. Can't wait to break in our new location in Franklin, NJ. There's lots to do in the area, including a Hooters, and other dining establishments...but I think the most exciting thing is having our very own home to rehearse in and house out of state members in. What a wonderful opportunity.

After spending many of my weekends getting this place ready, I really can't wait to hear how we sound with everyone in there.

This place is HUGE. Imagine the best case scenario for a hall, and double the space. Thats how amazing this building is!

Hope to see you all in 2 weeks!

I'm looking forward to seeing the new hall all cleaned up ... I helped out on a day when it was still grimy and needed a ton of work ... soooo happy it all came together for the corps ... have a GREAT camp in Feb!!! :)

Please click here for the full story

February 25

The defending DCA colorguard champion Bushwackers Colorguard will have their first rehearsal of the new year at the new Corps Hall in Franklin, NJ on February 25th. Rehearsal will begin at 10am and will end at 5pm. Like the brass/percussion rehearsal, this is an open rehearsal and all are invited. If you have interest in being a part of the 2007 edition of the Bushwacker Colorguard but cannot make the camp, visit http://www.bushwackers.org/member and fill out the form or email us at membership@bushwackers.org for more information.

Just to let the guard peeps know, lunch will be provided by the corps on 2/25 as well. Can't wait to see you all that day, it's been way too long!!! :)

Hey, folks...just a quick reminder that the Bushwackers are hosting our February camp THIS weekend (Feb 17-18) at our new CORPS HALL in Franklin, NJ.

You can be a Bushwacker. Email me at membership@bushwackers.org or visit our website at www.bushwackers.org for more information. This is going to be an exciting year with a great show that is going to bring the house down. Come be a part of it.

Can't wait for camp this weekend! While I've settled into the kitchen and support staff room already, it'll be great to see eveyone taking their first grand tour then throwing down some awesome notes. :)

Oh, while you guys learn your new notes, and review music, we'll be fitting everyone in their uniforms for the upcoming March parades. Woohoo! Nothin better than breaking out the supersuits!

Can't wait for camp this weekend! While I've settled into the kitchen and support staff room already, it'll be great to see eveyone taking their first grand tour then throwing down some awesome notes. :)

Oh, while you guys learn your new notes, and review music, we'll be fitting everyone in their uniforms for the upcoming March parades. Woohoo! Nothin better than breaking out the supersuits!

There's a support staff room and a kitchen? :worthy: . :)