Join Team Evil

March Renegades 2007!!!!!!

We could use a couple more baritone players. This is a great show and and I am making it my personal mission to make the 07 Renegades Baritone line the hands-down best line on any field this year. If you ever wanted to be a part of something truly incredible, Renegades 2007 is your chance. Get on board now before it's too late and you're looking at us from the stands through tear-filled eyes, cursing yourself for not making the commitment to be great. I mean seriously, if you screw this one up, there's a pretty strong chance that your life will only get worse from here on out. The opportunity for success is presenting itself to you in the form of a long black coat and sleek shades B) Embrace the evil!

We could use a couple more baritone players. This is a great show and and I am making it my personal mission to make the 07 Renegades Baritone line the hands-down best line on any field this year. If you ever wanted to be a part of something truly incredible, Renegades 2007 is your chance. Get on board now before it's too late and you're looking at us from the stands through tear-filled eyes, cursing yourself for not making the commitment to be great. I mean seriously, if you screw this one up, there's a pretty strong chance that your life will only get worse from here on out. The opportunity for success is presenting itself to you in the form of a long black coat and sleek shades B) Embrace the evil!

[Word that would get me band] Yeah!!!

2007 Renegade Baritones - the personification of EVIL.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Edited by SaraNYC

Camp weather report - potentially 72 degrees!!!!

Should be a nice one!!

Camp on President's Day Weekend ... Whoa, you guys ARE evil.

(Not that's being Evil's a bad thing ... Evil is more of a lifestyle choice, IMO ... I'm just sayin')