Do you like to read?

What things do you like to read about? Politics? Technology? Pop culture?

Interested? I hope so because I know somewhere you can go and find lots of reading material on these and many more topics. Music City Legend Drum & Bugle Corps (www.musiccitylegend.org), Nashville's first and only all-age drum corps, has partnered with Great American Opportunities to offer big discounts on magazine subscriptions to supporters of MCL. By purchasing a subscription or renewing a old one to the magazines of your choice, a portion of the subscription price will be donated to MCL. It's a win-win situation for everyone.

Here is how to get started: (1) go to http://store.gafundraising.com/ (2) enter MCL's code number: 581256; (3) on the next page enter my name Ed Mason and then (4) go shopping! You can choose to pay online or get billed later. It's that easy. And you'll find lots of popular magazines to choose from, such as Sports Illustrated, People, Newsweek, Good Housekeeping and many more. You will also find a wide assortment of gifts if you're looking for something for a special occasion.

I hope you can take advantage of this opportunity. You will be doing something wonderful for yourself and a great organization. Thank you very much for supporting Music City Legend.

Edited by camel lips

I generally just like to read music. :P

You guys could insert Pennys name on that same form if you would rather and let her get the credit.She is a out of towner and does not have the same chances at fund raising as I do.

And she is much better looking so order a couple of dozen and maybe she will send you a valentines day picture. :)