As if things couldn't get any worse....

Toe

I assume these are B flats, right? So these could show up as brand new bando horns anywhere?

Yes these horns are B flat but i dont see any high schools in Miami playing on Dynasty horns and percussion.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that it was most likely a drug related "smash and grab".

Wow Toe. That's absolutely terrible. I think I feel the worst for Paradox since I know so many who are involved with the program at this very moment. I'm so sorry and I hope you guys find some way to stay in the game competatively. Anyone call Bruce from Magic an find out if they still have their drums? Maybe they could lend them to you for the season (if they weren't sold).

This stinks. I hope it gets handled as well as possible.

My guess is that it was most likely a drug related "smash and grab".

A smash and grab of 50+ horns and ~15 marching drums? :rolleyes:

You're talking about a major operation here. Either one large rental truck or several pickups and at least 3-4 other people...figure 45 minutes bare minimum to unload and reload it. The same amount of time to unload it at wherever you store it, which is a significant problem in itself.

All of that effort to steal stuff that will be very difficult to fence and horribly conspicuous?

Something doesn't add up here.

this is why i hate miami. Nothing but the best for KK, i will keep my eyes out and see if i hear of anything. If there is any place i can donate to the corps , link it , i have no problem putting off getting things for myself to help a corps , ANY CORPS.