As if things couldn't get any worse....

Toe

The trailer was parked in the back of a school. Inside their drivers ed lot. Ina s etion where it is also used as a parking lot for teachers of the school. Noone noticed the back doors completely wide open until 2pm.

There is 1 camera pointed at the entrance of the drivers ed lot. The trailer cannot be seen from the highway (I-75) because it is blocked by trees. The only way someone can know there was a Trailer back there, was if they had been scoping it out for a while.

And yes...most corps leave their equipment in their trailers year round. Theyre just parked in safe, well lit, secured facilities.

So, anything on that camera bro?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll be finding out tomorrow afternoon.

I know this is an "obvious" question, maybe but I never read it so I'm asking, did you file a police report? All I read was something about contacting ebay.

There are other auction sites out there too ya know. Like Overstock.com has an auction site as well.

I think something like this happened to Spartans several years ago but nothing was stolen, a homeless guy broke onto their trailer and lit it on fire to keep warm. Foggy memory but I think they lost some equipment as well

As I stated, I also agree that something doesn't add up. HOWEVER, I am by no means rubbing it in the KK or Paradox face and am by no means saying it was someone connected with either group.

And we all agree no one is. I just wanted to say that we should all be careful not to sound insensitive, particularly with OU's comment. S'all good.

Yes, a police report has been filed.

Any chance Paradox will still be competing this weekend at the West Palm Beach Regional???

I was really hoping to see you guys. Has anything been done to find out about borrowing equipment for the rest of the season? Like from Magic or Teal Sound or a local high school (although that could be difficult to find a full marching unit without an indoor program)?

So, any updates Toe? How about the video cameras? Anything on it? And what's PDX going to do? Any truth to the rumor that PDX actually folded a few days before this happened? How about the rumor the pit equipment wasn't even on the truck? Inquiring minds want to know?

So, any updates Toe? How about the video cameras? Anything on it? And what's PDX going to do? Any truth to the rumor that PDX actually folded a few days before this happened? How about the rumor the pit equipment wasn't even on the truck? Inquiring minds want to know?
Throw out the consipiracy theory. It is not an inside job. By looking at the truck, it looked as if people jumped on mallet equipment....grabbed instruments and tossed them out.

I'm guessing from this there was pit equipment on the truck.

Edited by FlagForever