Drum Corps Survivor - 2006

Drum Corps Survivor - Round 10  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Which corps do you want to vote off the island?

• Phantom Regiment
    • Blue Devils
    • Santa Clara Vanguard

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to go BD

OT for a quickie.

should we keep the same voting system for the finals or should it be set up so that you vote for who you WANT to WIN? i pose this question to avoid a fiasco similar to last year's, if anyone remembers.

annnnnnd back on :P

OT for a quickie.

should we keep the same voting system for the finals or should it be set up so that you vote for who you WANT to WIN? i pose this question to avoid a fiasco similar to last year's, if anyone remembers.

annnnnnd back on :P

Well, on the TV show, they have the jury vote for the person they want to win. But I'm not sure which one would be less confusing...

bye again BD

Well, on the TV show, they have the jury vote for the person they want to win. But I'm not sure which one would be less confusing...

that was my concern. i'm thinking i'll follow the TV show's "rules" and just make sure i put up lots of flashing lights and attractive things that will make people read the new rules for the final round of voting.

Umm, don't they vote to remove people until there are two remaining, then vote for the winner?

Adam - hasn't watched the real Survivor since The Outback

PR.

A PR-SCV finals would be terrible for me... I'm pretty sure that's how this thing has ended up the past two years though...

I think last year was a Regiment / Scouts final...and the voting rules changed for the last round, i.e. we were tovote for the corps we wanted to win, and it was determined that Phantom Phans can read better than Scouts fans :P.