Who is Using What Key for 2007?

OMG!! I am doubled over! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey, who does your dance group? And by "does" I don't mean in the way that YOU will think I mean.

My main tuba player spent some time in Austin recently. I was telling him what a Hoot your idea was, and he thinks he worked with someone who was putting something like this together down there.

Nichole (The Dirty Blonde) and Laura (Bettie Pain) are in charge of the Poisonettes, and they are tearin' it up down here! We are proud as heck of them and all the girls that are Keeping Austin Sexy.

Who's your tuba?

Your pal,

Mike

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nichole (The Dirty Blonde) and Laura (Bettie Pain) are in charge of the Poisonettes, and they are tearin' it up down here! We are proud as heck of them and all the girls that are Keeping Austin Sexy.

Who's your tuba?

Your pal,

Mike

Dave Sokol. He was down in Austin most of last year. Doing some different projects. They couldn't have been THAT big a deal, `cause he ended up back here in Albany.

Good thing too, cause he's almost irreplacable for Brass-O-Mania!. I can always get SOMEONE. But there's always a few charts we just can't do without him. Guy plays Bass lines right off of big band charts.

I've got to forward him the link to you site.

If you want to identify him (I don't think he's got any warrants, so this should be ok), click on my profile and take a look at the pic of Brass-O-Mania!. He's the big guy in the foreground. Although, he's lost a lot of weight since then (I think I found it) .

Edited by brassomaniac

Your pal,

Mike

Great stuff!! "Love Gun" played with brass in any key is something we need to hear!!

And those Poisonettes! ^OO^