Who is Using What Key for 2007?

Star United is on Bb/F by choice, but could make it work even if forced to use chrome plated hose-a-phones in Eb.

Hey.... if Mike Boo can play a hose-a-phone like he did with Crunchy Frog, so can you guys.

Not sure which key his was in, though. :P

Fran

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brass Attack has a nice set of Kanstul brass in the key of:

G

.....and we like them, although I must admit it is not much of a philosophical choice. They're paid for.

Feel free to send us a nice matched set of Kanstul Bb's. We will give them a shot. Compare and contrast. We could even give everyone a report of our findings. It's the least we could do.

Yamaha B-FLat/F

Got to keep up with the Joneses.

...and the other corps from MN.

Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni in G FOREVER!!!

(Including 1 G FlugleHorn!!!)

West Sayville Golden Eagles Mini Corps also in G

Hey.... if Mike Boo can play a hose-a-phone like he did with Crunchy Frog, so can you guys.

Not sure which key his was in, though. :P

Fran

I do believe Hose-a-phone key is relative to the size of the beer gut behind them. Mine would be in R, but pushing for G by Labor Day. Apparently that is the magic key.

I do believe Hose-a-phone key is relative to the size of the beer gut behind them. Mine would be in R, but pushing for G by Labor Day. Apparently that is the magic key.

I dunno....he sounded like it was Q flat minor to me that day....

Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni in G FOREVER!!!

(Including 1 G FlugleHorn!!!)

West Sayville Golden Eagles Mini Corps also in G

:lol::lol::lol:

World Gone Mad is playing on the Phantom-sold B flat and F horns. We also drive cars and use these plastic sticks called "telephones" to talk to people far away.

World Gone Mad is playing on the Phantom-sold B flat and F horns. We also drive cars and use these plastic sticks called "telephones" to talk to people far away.

OMG!! I am doubled over! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey, who does your dance group? And by "does" I don't mean in the way that YOU will think I mean.

My main tuba player spent some time in Austin recently. I was telling him what a Hoot your idea was, and he thinks he worked with someone who was putting something like this together down there.

Edited by brassomaniac