SteelTown Brass

Yes we are still around and doing well.

STB will be a parade corps again this year. We will have several weekend trips as well as a tour. Currently we have 22 members and the potential for some more comming in for April camp. We have our parade tune learned (Scotland the Brave) as well as our opener, "Make His Praise Glorious" and the ballad is being learned as well. The male members have a new uniform and the female members will be wearing the kilted skirts. The guard will be in new uniforms as well.

We are currently looking for members (prefer ages 22 or under) to march in the horn line, guard, or snare line.

If interested, or for more information contact me at:

vibeplayer@hotmail.com

Forever Plaid!

Shara Barlow

Yes we are still around and doing well.

STB will be a parade corps again this year. We will have several weekend trips as well as a tour. Currently we have 22 members and the potential for some more comming in for April camp. We have our parade tune learned (Scotland the Brave) as well as our opener, "Make His Praise Glorious" and the ballad is being learned as well. The male members have a new uniform and the female members will be wearing the kilted skirts. The guard will be in new uniforms as well.

We are currently looking for members (prefer ages 22 or under) to march in the horn line, guard, or snare line.

If interested, or for more information contact me at:

vibeplayer@hotmail.com

Forever Plaid!

Shara Barlow

Where's your tour taking you? Any chance you'll be doing anything at the Traverse City DCI show on July 13th?

Where's your tour taking you? Any chance you'll be doing anything at the Traverse City DCI show on July 13th?

Excellent news Shara. And if you are going to be in TC .. is there any chance our groups could perform together? Maybe we can collaborate on a tune. It's been a long time since there were 2 corps in Michigan, regardless of it being Jr. Sr. AA. I look forward to seeing and hearing you all :)

I didn't know there was a show there. We would love to play with you. I'll have to look into it. If anyone has a contact for that show, can you froward the info to me?

We are going to be in the Chicago area for the week or so of July 4th. We will be in Dixon as well as Michigan City. As of right now we will only perform in the parades, not the shows.

Shara

I didn't know there was a show there. We would love to play with you. I'll have to look into it. If anyone has a contact for that show, can you froward the info to me?

Shara, if the Traverse City show is as awesome as I remember it, you HAVE to get STB there.

Just remember...overhang over the stands, magnifying your sound gloriously... :worthy: