Is DCA dead?

e.

Lee Rudnicki is THE George Hopkins of DCA. I sure hope that DCA's administration will recognize a cancer to the movement of drum and bugle corps.. and remove it. <**>

Ouch,,so much for no personal attacks. :blush:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many posters in the last 10 pages quit reading after page 1 and missed the 4 pages of dialog that was ON TOPIC and constructive that came after the 2nd through 6th pages of backlash? Should I start a new pole thread? Here's an idea .. read the entire thread ... post your ideas on what's valid within the thread .. and scream bloody murder in PM. <**>

OT: I do wonder if there will be a detailed proposal laid out on this medium ... or in some other format regarding the ideas of the OP. I'm itching to read it and add my 2 cents.

How many posters in the last 10 pages quit reading after page 1 and missed the 4 pages of dialog that was ON TOPIC and constructive that came after the 2nd through 6th pages of backlash? Should I start a new pole thread? Here's an idea .. read the entire thread ... post your ideas on what's valid within the thread .. and scream bloody murder in PM. <**>

OT: I do wonder if there will be a detailed proposal laid out on this medium ... or in some other format regarding the ideas of the OP. I'm itching to read it and add my 2 cents.

I wouldn't "PM" a SINGLE person here...ever..

Sharon

Smiling politely

and happily retired in the NW...

If I ever get a few days... I might reply to all this... in the mean time...

If nothing else... Lee does know how to stimulate...