hello vk

What shark????

shark.jpg

duh-duh. duh-duh. duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh.

:sshh:

Click the shark for a cool intro of what's to come! Welcome back!

Get what?

What thread?

What's DCP?

:worthy:

Get what?

What thread?

What's DCP?

:worthy:

No, I know what DCP is, and many threads make a fabric, or even a rug, perhaps a carpet.

Why the shark? I understand the crocodile, since Curt Gowdy couldn't stop talking about it for finals in 92. But a shark? They don't even have feet. How can they march? What's the relevence to DCI? Are there sharks in Pasadena? Do we just hit them on the nose, or try and chum the field? Would that be a penalty? What works best for chum? The Freelancers are gone, at least their uniforms were red, that could have helped.

I'm so confused.

Where are my meds...

The great fish moved silently through the water, propelled by short sweeps of it's crescent tail. The mouth was open just enough to permit a rush of water over the gills. There was little other motion: an occasional correction of the apparently aimless course by the slight raising or lowering of a pectoral fin - as a bird changes direction by dipping one wing and lifting the other. The eyes were sightless in the black, and the other senses transmitted nothing extraordinary to the small, primitive brain. The fish might have been asleep, save for the movement dictated by countless millions of years of instinctive continuity: lacking the flotation bladder common to other fish and the fluttering flaps to push oxygen-bearing water through it's gills, it survived only by moving. Once stopped, it would sink to the bottom and die of anoxia.

The land seemed almost as dark as the water, for there was no moon. All that separated the sea from shore was a long, straight stretch of beach - so white that it shone. From a house behind the grass-splotched dunes, lights cast yellow glimmers on the sand.

The front door to the house opened, and a man and a woman stepped out onto the wooden porch. They stood for a moment staring at the sea, embraced quickly, and scampered down the few steps to the sand. The man was drunk, and he stumbled on the bottom step. The woman laughed and took his hand, and together they ran to the beach.

"First a swim," said the woman, "to clear your head."

Edited by CrunchyTenor

snl.gif

Lady:"... you're.. that crazy shark aren't you?''

Landshark: " No maam, I am just a dolphin.. will you let me in please?"

Lady: "A dolphin! Ok!"

^0^ :sshh: