Bridgemen at Emanon WG show

I'm surprised no one has posted yet...

I was at the Emanon show Saturday night in Pompton Plains, NJ (go figure - going to a TIA guard show that you don't have to go to! LOL).

Anyway one of the highlights was definitely the performance of the Bridgemen. When I first saw the size of the gym, I thought "OMG this is going to be really loud!". It was - but they played with control and kept it loud, but not TOO loud and still enjoyable!

Nice job guys - looking forward to seeing the field show with the GUARD out there too!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Emanon show Saturday night in Pompton Plains, NJ (go figure - going to a TIA guard show that you don't have to go to! LOL).

Anyway one of the highlights was definitely the performance of the Bridgemen. When I first saw the size of the gym, I thought "OMG this is going to be really loud!". It was - but they played with control and kept it loud, but not TOO loud and still enjoyable!

Nice job guys - looking forward to seeing the field show with the GUARD out there too!

Hey Trish!

Thank you so much for the compliments!

It was a fun show, and we had a great time performing there!

Emanon is a fantastic organization, and it was an honor, and a pleasure working with them!

Congratulations to everyone who particpated in making the show a huge success!

Emanon is a very talented color guard, and we wish them much success at the upcoming championships!!!

GO EMANON!!!

As for our sound output...

May I offer an emphatic THANK YOU!!!

It's nice to be recognized for playing with control. We were missing about 25 horns, (Out-of-state members, and other conflicts), but we were quite pleased with the overall output of our horn line!

See you soon,

Jimmy

PS - Yes, we did miss our color guard, during the performance, but they were hard at work, in the kitchen, getting cars parked, and selling 50/50's! Nice job, ladies!!! I think that you will also like what you see this year, from the 2007 Bridgemen Color Guard, as they join us in "raising the bar"!!!

you're welcome Jimmy! "In The Stone" gets me every time!

see ya soon - I'll be around :)

Trish,

I too was worried when I saw the size of the gym!!!

Thanks for the nice comments!!!

See you at TOS!!!!

Hype!

George

Trish,

I too was worried when I saw the size of the gym!!!

Hype!

George

Actually, I thought the gym was quite large for a middle school. I wasn't worried, after listening to the acoustics during the awesome Emanon Guard performance! B)

The room was MUCH better than the gym that we normally rehearse in, and a million times better than the gym that we rehearsed in at the elementary school, earlier in the day! :lol:

And, then, we also had all those sound-absorbing bodies in the stands!

By the way...the audience was wonderful! :huh2:

Thanks, again to everyone who contributed toward a very fun evening!!! ^OO^

HYPE!!!

JJ

Im glad you enjoyed the show Trish.......stay tuned ; ))

Rick

well i know you didn't come in through the guard entrance because i had no clue you were there. :(

so sorry i missed you, oh fearless leader of CGP.

FWIW ~ the guard can't wait to be out there too!! as long as you're going to things you don't have to go to ~ drop by a rehearsal ~ i'd love to see ya!!!

:lol:

thanks Liz - I just might do that!

... Anyway one of the highlights was definitely the performance of the Bridgemen. When I first saw the size of the gym, I thought "OMG this is going to be really loud!". It was - but they played with control and kept it loud, but not TOO loud and still enjoyable!

THANKS TRISH!

There's nothing like giving our all for an appreciative audience.

See you at TOS in June?

Bnr_Bmen07_TOS_468.gif

thanks Liz - I just might do that!

Yes, Trish!

Stop by and see us when you get the chance!

The full corps will be in Harrisburg at SIB next week...

The guard is rehearsing on Sunday, April 22nd.

CAN'T WAIT!

But the full corps won't be together again until Saturday, May 5th, and Sunday, May 6th.

Hope to see you soon!