Nespy

Kanstul Powerbore Soprano

One Year Old - Mint Condition

$500 includes shipping and case.

Edited by Nespy

So nobody needs a Powerbore Soprano? :wub:

Would love one...........but...

Horn is on reserve...thanks!

I bought it used for $500...so I'm selling it for $500. I'm moving and getting rid of things I don't need....this bugle is one of those things.

If you're offended by my price and would like to pay $700 or $750 for the horn, I'd be more than happy to tell the person who has reserved the horn do deal and change my price just for you.

Edited by Nespy

I bought it used for $500...so I'm selling it for $500. I'm moving and getting rid of things I don't need....this bugle is one of those things.

If you're offended by my price and would like to pay $700 or $750 for the horn, I'd be more than happy to tell the person who has reserved the horn do deal and change my price just for you.

no need to be a such a jerk. i was just wondering why you were selling it so cheap. your first post said it was in mint condition.

It is in mint condition...and it is being sold for $500. That makes me a jerk how? I told you in a polite way that if your sensibility was offended by a great value that I could rip you off.

It is in mint condition...and it is being sold for $500. That makes me a jerk how? I told you in a polite way that if your sensibility was offended by a great value that I could rip you off.

It was hardly polite, and you're still being a jerk.

good luck on the sale though. its a good deal for a great horn! :P